Views: 15 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-23 Origin: Site
In the past, the application of LED lighting was mostly concentrated in smart home, office, automobile and other fields. But with the saturation of these markets, LED lighting has entered the industrial field with higher thresholds. Led lighting is very different from traditional lamps in performance, especially LED lamps used in industrial lighting. So, how should users choose good and suitable industrial lighting when purchasing? The following are some parameters of LED lighting for industrial lighting summarized by LED lighting manufacturers.
Industrial lighting should ensure the comfort and safety of workers under a certain illuminance, and reasonable lighting should balance the lighting level of the entire ground area and working surface. The following are the lighting requirements for industrial lighting: "Industrial Lighting Design Standards", national or international CIE recommended standards.
2. Leakage current
LEDs are unidirectionally conductive light emitters. If there is a reverse current, it is called a large leakage current led, and the life is short.
3. Color temperature
Color temperature is a unit of measure that identifies the color of light, expressed in k values. Yellow light means "below 3300k", white light means "above 5300k", and intermediate colors "3300k-5300k".
Of course, users can choose the appropriate color temperature according to the lighting application environment and the needs of the staff.
The brightness of LED lights is the most concerned issue for users, which can be explained from two aspects.
Luminance l: The luminous flux per unit area per unit solid angle in a specific direction. Unit: Ridong (cd/㎡).
Luminous flux φ: The total amount of light emitted by the luminous body per second. Unit: Lumen (Lm), which indicates how much light the luminous body emits, the brighter the lumens, the greater the number.
Generally, LED lights are marked with luminous flux, and users can judge the brightness of LED lights according to the luminous flux. The higher the luminous flux, the brighter the lamp.
5. Antistatic ability
LEDs with strong antistatic ability have a long service life, so the price is high. Many counterfeit and shoddy products on the market do not do well in this regard, which is the fundamental reason for the many years of life expectancy, which is greatly shortened.
6. Protection level
IP is the abbreviation of Ingress and Protection. The IP level is the protection level of the electrical equipment enclosure against the intrusion of foreign objects, such as explosion-proof electrical appliances, waterproof and dust-proof electrical appliances, etc., which is derived from the International Electrotechnical Commission standard IEC60529.
The protection level is represented by the IP followed by two numbers, which are used to specify the protection level.
The first number indicates how dustproof the device is, or how well people are protected from danger in a sealed environment. Represents the level of preventing the entry of solid foreign objects, up to level 6;
The second number indicates how waterproof the device is. Represents the level of water prevention, up to level 8.
The key to different qualities is life, which is determined by light decay.
The light attenuation is small and the life is long. The real quality LED lamp has almost no light attenuation, which is the top level in the industry. Most LED lighting manufacturers in the industry cannot achieve it.
Industrial lighting should also pay attention to the following points:
1. For areas where workers need to work at night, it is recommended that the illumination should not be less than 500lux.
2. The workplace where older workers are located must have high illumination and color rendering.
3. Increasing the illumination can reduce the error rate. In areas where errors may exist, higher illumination is recommended.
4. The brightness contrast between the working surface and the environment and a good lighting contrast must be considered, which can reduce errors and fatigue.
5. It is recommended to use high-illuminance and color-rendering light sources in and near areas prone to errors during the production process.
6. In the work area without windows or natural light, the low illumination of industrial lighting can easily lead to depression. In order to make the staff feel comfortable and happy, it is recommended to use a light source with high illuminance and high color temperature, and the illuminance should not be lower than 500lux.