Many LED lamps can replace spiral incandescent lamps or […]
Many LED lamps can replace spiral incandescent lamps or power-saving bulbs, from 5-40 watts, low-power incandescent lamps to 60 watts (only about 7 watts). As of 2010, some lamps could even replace higher-power bulbs, such as a 13-watt bulb that has the same luminosity as a 100-watt incandescent lamp. (General incandescent lamps depend on efficiency standards, ranging from 14 to 17 lumens/watt, depending on their size and voltage. According to EU standards, an energy-saving bulb equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent lamp can output at least 806 lumens.
Most LED bulbs are designed to be non-dim, but some can be operated with dimmers, and the light angle is narrow. Since 2010, the prices of these bulbs have dropped from $30 to $50. LED bulbs are more energy-efficient than energy-saving bulbs. If the heat dissipation is appropriate, the life of the LED bulbs can be as long as 30,000 hours. Incandescent lamps generally have a life of only 1,000 hours, and power-saving bulbs only have about 8,000 hours. Therefore, the LED bulb can be used for about 25 to 30 years, and the luminosity decreases little with the years and months. After 6000 hours of use, the photometric attenuation should be within 10%, and the worst should not exceed 15%. Unlike fluorescent lamps, LED bulbs are mercury-free. LED bulbs also have different color choices. Although the price is high, the cost of electricity and maintenance is low, which can be offset.
White LED bulbs are highly efficient and have a leading position in low-power markets (such as flashlights, solar garden lights, pedestrian street lights, bicycle lights, etc.). Monochromatic LED lights are often used to make traffic lights and festival lights.
In 2010, LED lights became a hot topic in horticulture and agriculture. NASA pioneered the use of LED lights in space, followed by home and commercial indoor gardening. These special planting lamps are specially designed. Their light wave is just the wavelength of chlorophyll absorption, which promotes growth, but also reduces the light that plants do not absorb, resulting in waste. In the visible spectrum, photosynthesis requires only red and blue, so these lamps are designed in both colors. Compared with similar products, these LED lamps can provide the same luminosity, do not need ballast, and heat much less than gas discharge lamps, which is very suitable for indoor planting. Fever can reduce evapotranspiration, thus reducing the number of irrigation estimates. For this reason, when using these planting lamps, plants should not be overfed.
1. Choose LED lamps with the promise of "three packages" and lamps with CCC certification marks.
2. It depends on whether the product logo of LED lamp is complete, and the regular product should be logo.
3. See if the power cord of LED lamp has CCC safety certification mark.
4. See if the charged body of the lamp is exposed. When the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp holder.
5. See if the orientation of the LED chip is accurate and whether the lens or screen is worn.
Causes of damage
1. Voltage instability of current and voltage rise of power supply are especially easy to cause damage of LED lamp. There are many reasons for sudden voltage rise, quality problems of power supply, or improper use of users and so on, which may lead to sudden increase of power supply voltage.
2. The local short-circuit of the power supply path of the lamp tube is usually caused by the short-circuit of one part of the line or other conductors, which increases the local voltage.
3. It may also be that the LED is short-circuited because of its own quality damage, and its original voltage drop is transferred to other LEDs.
4. The heat dissipation effect of lamps is not good. We all know that the luminescence of lamps is a process of heat dissipation. If the temperature in lamps is too high, it will easily make the characteristics of LED worse. This is also easy to cause damage to the LED lamp.
5. It's also possible that the water in the lamp is in, because the water is conductive, which will short the circuit of the lamp.
6. When assembling, the anti-static work is not done well, so that the inside of the LED has been damaged by static electricity. Although the normal voltage and current values are applied, it is also very easy to cause damage to the LED.