1. High brightness. Usually the environment for traveli […]
1. High brightness. Usually the environment for traveling at night or going out for adventure activities is complicated, and no one can guarantee what kind of situation you will face. Therefore, a high-brightness flashlight is a necessary lighting tool, especially for exploring unfamiliar sections of the road. The maximum brightness is preferably more than 100 lumens. When high-brightness lighting is required, it is very dangerous for a flashlight to be inadequate.
2. High reliability. Our requirement for lighting tools is "ready to use". Therefore, high reliability is the most important principle for selecting sports lighting tools. Lighting tools with poor reliability are fatal if they fail to work at a critical moment, and the most serious may lead to life-threatening.
3. Good waterproof performance. Compared with home, outdoors or exploring, the first problem to be solved is waterproofing. It is even more important to resist rain and humid environment. In a sense, waterproofing is also a content of outdoor reliability.
4. Small and light. Outdoor flashlights should be as light as possible, small in size, and do not increase the load when carried out, and save energy. It is best to control personal outdoor flashlights within 100 grams. Of course, powerful outdoor flashlights need to be more expensive in weight and volume.
5. Endurance. Try to use high-efficiency flashlights to ensure sufficient brightness and long battery life. It is best to have a flashlight with a low brightness level that can reach more than tens of hours, in case it can continuously illuminate each night for more than a week under extreme conditions.
6. The brightness is constant. While the flashlight is working, as the energy consumption voltage of the battery becomes lower and lower, the brightness of the conventional flashlight also decreases, and the lighting effect gradually deteriorates. When the brightness of the flashlight drops to a certain level, it can no longer provide suitable lighting, and only replace it. The battery, and at this time, the battery is often still half of the power, so this part of the power is wasted. The emergence of constant brightness technology solves this problem. The constant brightness flashlight can ignore the change of battery voltage and provide almost constant brightness most of the time, which not only improves the lighting effect, but also makes full use of every minute of the battery's electrical energy. .
7. Multi-level dimming. Multi-level dimming technology, choose the most suitable brightness for different purposes, while reasonably saving valuable electric energy. At the same time, the multi-speed dimming technology also derives many auxiliary functions, such as the SOS distress signal, which can send out the distress Morse code when encountering danger, and ask for help from search and rescue personnel.