Emergency lamp is the general name of lamps and lantern […]
Emergency lamp is the general name of lamps and lanterns for emergency lighting. The fire emergency lighting system mainly includes accident emergency lighting, emergency exit signs and indicator lights. It is set up to guide the trapped personnel to evacuate or carry out fire fighting and rescue operations after the normal lighting power supply is cut off in case of fire. But in the daily inspection, it is found that there are many problems in the selection, installation and use of fire emergency lamps. Therefore, the reasonable selection of power supply control mode and wiring mode of emergency lighting system and daily maintenance work will directly affect the function of fire emergency lighting system. In our daily life, we should always check and take precautions!
Emergency light installation and maintenance
1. In the engineering design, in order to facilitate the maintenance and management at ordinary times, the fire emergency lighting is powered by special feed circuit.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of the power supply for fire emergency lighting, the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation should be used if conditions permit, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have power to continue to ensure the power supply.
3. In the state of fire, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground, and the instinctive response of evacuation is to bend or crawl forward. Therefore, local high illumination lighting is more effective than the uniform illumination brought by high-level installation. Therefore, low installation should be advocated, that is to provide evacuation emergency lighting near the ground or at the ground height.
4. All emergency lights are discharged from the factory in discharge state. Before use, they must be charged for 20 hours before discharging.
5. The performance of the emergency lamps in use shall be inspected regularly, and the continuous switch test shall be conducted every half a month or one month to check the circuit conversion and the emergency function of the battery, and discharge to extend the service life of the battery.
6. Do a good job in fire protection of distribution lines. When concealed laying, they shall be laid in non combustible structures with the thickness of protective layer not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, they shall wear metal pipes, and brush fire-proof coating on the outside of steel pipes or adopt other fire-proof measures; fire-proof cables or fire-resistant cables and wires shall be used for lines.