Detection method 1. Appearance requirements: visual ins […]
1. Appearance requirements: visual inspection.
2. Safety: Inspection according to GB7000.1, GB7000.5, GB19510.1 and corresponding national standards or foreign standards.
3. According to the relevant provisions of GB17743 and GB17625.1.
4. Electrical performance of the lamp: Under the ambient temperature of 25 °C ± 2 °C, the AC/DC parameter tester with the accuracy of not less than 0.5 is connected between the regulated power supply (the same nominal frequency as the lamp) and the LED street lamp. The LED street light is in the normal working position, and the power supply voltage is turned on and adjusted to the rated value (if the nominal power supply voltage range of the lamp is adjusted to the maximum and minimum values of the power supply voltage range respectively), the LED lamp works for 2 hours, and the power and power factors are recorded. value.
5. Protection level: According to the provisions of GB7000.1.
6, light decay and life test:
6.1 Lamp aging method
The aging of the luminaire is carried out in an environment without forced ventilation and temperature control at 20 ° C to 30 ° C. The luminaire is erected in the normal installation posture, and the power is turned on according to the nominal voltage of the lamp or the maximum voltage of the nominal applicable voltage range. Power work. During the aging process, the luminaire should be turned off no less than 2 times every 24 hours. The closing time should be 25-35 minutes, and the interval should be at least 30 minutes. The number of samples is not less than three. During the test, the lamp shall not be damaged or burnt, otherwise it will not be qualified.