Portable lifting working lamp is a kind of lamp with wo […]
Portable lifting working lamp is a kind of lamp with working voltage of 220V and lamp head power of 2 × 500W, which can meet the lighting requirements of night construction.
1. Lamp head function: it is composed of two 500W high-efficiency and energy-saving Philips brand lamp heads. Each lamp head can be adjusted and rotated up and down, left and right at a large angle according to the needs of the site to achieve 360 ° omni-directional lighting; the overall lighting takes into account the distance and distance, with high brightness and wide range, and the Philips bulb has a long life.
2. Irradiation range: two expansion air rods are selected as the lifting adjustment mode, with the maximum lifting height of 2.8m; the beam irradiation angle can be adjusted by turning the lamp head up and down, and the light coverage radius reaches 35-55m.
3. Lighting time: the power can be supplied by the generator directly, or the lighting can be connected to the 220 V mains for a long time.
4. Suitable place: it adopts adjustable triangle bracket, which is easy to fix, convenient to put in and out, and suitable for various terrain. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, convenient carrying and wide application range.
5. Customized for you: in order to meet the personalized needs of users, if the standard configuration of this product cannot meet the work needs of users, our company can adjust the number of lamp caps, power, floodlight or spotlight type, and the rising height of the telescopic air rod according to the requirements of users.
In order to meet the lighting needs of night construction in railway, electric power, public security, fire protection, municipal administration, bridge, tunnel and other industries, the m-sfw6140b portable lifting work lamp is developed and produced, which is suitable for the needs of large area and high brightness lighting in various large-scale construction operations, maintenance and repair, accident handling, rescue and relief work sites.