1. The number of heads is moderate. Generally, no more […]
1. The number of heads is moderate. Generally, no more than 12 heads should be used for household use. It is better to use 2 to 3 batteries. Larger ones are a bit wasteful. You can determine the ones used for other special needs according to your needs.
2. The welding must be firm. Each diode is connected to the circuit board by soldering. If there is a bad solder connection, it may cause the bulb to not light up or affect the overall use.
3. Try to focus on the condensing surface of the electric beads. Unlike ordinary flashlights, this flashlight can adjust the focal length, so be careful not to have astigmatism when purchasing.
4. The contact of the power switch should be obvious. This kind of flashlight mostly uses a rotary switch, which is turned on when tightened, and turned off when loosened. If the contact is not obvious, it is easy to cause the phenomenon of turning on and off.
5. Pay attention to waterproof. Because it belongs to an electronic product, there is a circuit board in the front of the flashlight. Once water enters, it is easy to short-circuit and cause damage.