1. The number of heads is moderate. Generally, no more […]
1. The number of heads is moderate. Generally, no more than 12 batteries should be used for household use. It is better to use 2 to 3 batteries. If it is too big, it can be a little bit ridiculous. You can determine by yourself for other special needs.
2. The welding must be firm. Each diode is connected to the circuit board by soldering. If there is a bad solder connection, it may cause the bulb to not light up or affect the overall use.
3. Try to focus on the condensing surface of the electric beads. Unlike ordinary flashlights, this flashlight can adjust the focal length, so be careful not to have astigmatism when purchasing.
4. The contact of the power switch should be obvious. This kind of flashlight mostly uses a rotary switch, which is turned on when tightened, and turned off when loosened. If the contact is not obvious, it is easy to cause the phenomenon of turning on and off.
5. Waterproof and dustproof. Although it is an electronic product, the LED flashlight produced by Tongming Electric has a fully sealed design, which can be operated in rainstorms, is waterproof and dustproof, has good resistance to high and low temperatures and high humidity, and can be used under various environmental conditions.