Today's comprehensive analysis of LED spotlight and LED […]
Today's comprehensive analysis of LED spotlight and LED spotlight how to distinguish? Let's have a look!
1、 Basic information of LED projection lamp
LED projection lamp, also known as LED spotlight, LED projection lamp. Led floodlight is controlled by built-in microchip. There are two kinds of products, one is power chip combination, the other is single high-power chip. The former has stable performance, the structure of single high-power product is huge, which is suitable for small-scale floodlight, and the latter can achieve high power, which can be used for long-distance large-area floodlight. LED projection lamp is also called spotlight, projection lamp, spotlight and so on. It is mainly used for architectural decoration lighting and commercial space lighting. Its decorative component is heavy, and its appearance has round and square shapes. Generally, heat dissipation should be considered. Therefore, its shape is different from traditional projection lamp.
2、 Product characteristics of LED projection lamp
(1) The special waterproof design of the floodlight series, combined with tight structure and compact main body, adopts super heat dissipation; die cast aluminum structure, surface anti-corrosion treatment, beautiful appearance and high brightness of the product;
(2) It is mainly used for building facade lighting, green tree lighting and stage lighting with novel and fashionable appearance;
(3) Integrated heat dissipation structure meter, LED heat sink - surface temperature difference of lamp shell < 3 ℃;
(4) Built in high efficiency power supply, 48 hours aging test at 80 ℃ before delivery.
3、 The basic information of LED spotlight: LED spotlight is the spotlight with LED as light source. Traditional spotlights mostly use halogen lamps, which have low luminous efficiency, relatively low power consumption, rising ambient temperature and short service life. LED light source is far superior to traditional lighting lamps in terms of luminous principle, energy saving and environmental protection.
4、 Product characteristics of LED spotlight
(1) LED spotlight can be driven by low-voltage DC: it has the advantages of small load and weak interference, and low requirements for the use environment
(2) LED spotlight can better control the composition of luminous spectrum, so it can be used for local or key lighting in museums and exhibition halls.
(3) Led spotlights have very strong luminous directivity: the brightness attenuation is much lower than the traditional light source, and the price of LED spotlights is civilian.
(4) LED spotlight response time is very fast: at the microsecond level, as long as the switch is turned on, it will be on immediately, without delay and flicker.
(5) The light energy concentration of LED spotlight is very high: concentrated in a small wavelength window, high purity.
(6) The service life is very long, generally between 50000-100000 hours, because LED is a semiconductor device, even frequent switches will not affect the service life.
5、 What are the differences between LED projection lamp and LED spotlight?
1. The characteristics of LED spotlight
(1) Power saving: the reflector of the spotlight has strong refraction function. A power of about 10 watts can produce strong light.
(2) Spotlight: concentrated light, can highlight or emphasize a certain object or space, decorative effect is obvious.
(3) Comfortable: the color of spotlight is close to the natural light, which can reflect the light on the wall, without dazzling.
(4) Make different effects with multiple light bulbs.
2. Characteristics of LED floodlight: suitable for large-scale occasions, buildings and other lighting.
(1) High purity aluminum reflector plate, the most accurate beam, the best reflection effect.
(2) Symmetrical narrow angle, wide angle and asymmetric light distribution system.
(3) Rear open type replacement bulb, easy maintenance.
(4) All lamps are equipped with scale plate to adjust the illumination angle.