I have been engaged in the field of LED lighting for so […]
I have been engaged in the field of LED lighting for some years. Recently, I chatted with a colleague outside the circle. He asked me an impressive question. The question is: how long does this led lighting look like those before? It's no different.
My colleagues in the circle may think that this problem is more a joke, or even something... As a person who has worked in the circle for 8 years, I am impressed by this problem. I think it is true. The reasons are as follows:
1. For lighting, LED lamps are like a common son, always living in the shadow of traditional lamps and lanterns.
LED tube, LED bulb and LED lamp cup are all proud of their infinite proximity to traditional lamps and lanterns. They have made subtle changes. Although these subtle changes have promoted and promoted the popularity of LED, LED has flown from traditional luxury goods to ordinary people's homes. However, due to the constraints of traditional lighting structure and appearance, these changes can only reduce the energy consumption for lighting, but there are many other advantages of LED that have not been brought into play. If we keep following this idea, LED lights can only be used for replacement. Who will buy the tubes and bulbs for the post-80s and post-90s
Traditional lighting, lighting and light source are separated first, and then combined together, so most of the traditional lights are Philips and OSRAM's light source, their own lighting combined. LED has many characteristics that are hard to be compared with traditional electric light source, such as small size, high light efficiency, adjustable color and so on. These characteristics are enough to make LED have greater development space and design better lighting besides lighting itself.
It has been several years since LED lighting was popularized, but as the fourth generation of electric light source, LED lamps and lanterns have not a unique type of their own up to now. Before the emergence of LED, large screen TV is a very difficult technology. After the emergence of LED, it is not difficult. But in the field of lighting, LED has become a common son who comes and goes when it's called. You turn me into a fluorescent lamp, you turn me into an incandescent bulb, and so on.
2. From Edison's invention of incandescent lamp to the introduction of the ban on Bering around the world, the high-energy incandescent lamp and halogen lamp have almost completed his historical mission, and will soon leave the stage of history. What's the meaning of LED imitating incandescent lamp and halogen lamp again and again
3. Although the energy-saving lamps have great changes in incandescent lamps and halogen lamps in terms of color adjustment, energy consumption reduction, shape and structure change, but they are not environmentally friendly and the energy-saving effect is not ideal, which is a fatal weakness. Therefore, it is doomed that the energy-saving lamps are just a transitional product, which will not be used in foreign countries for a long time, and it will be sooner or later to withdraw from the historical stage.
4. The metal halide lamp has a lot in common with the halogen lamp, which improves the luminous efficiency. The manufacturing process is complex, the form is single, and the cost is high. Therefore, the metal halide lamp is not the best choice for making lighting lamps.
5. The ideal lighting source LED is on the stage, but it is also trembling. Why do you say that the first thing is to make led into quartz lamp cup, fluorescent lamp tube and incandescent bulb. With the support of the national policy, there was overcapacity in a short period of time when everyone went to the project in a rush, so the price war came. During this period, LEDs were imitating the traditional lights, and there was no exclusive model. Is that a mistake
6. LED should not have thought about the new architectural style, the new decorative style, the new lighting style, the new consumer groups. I think these demands should have put forward higher requirements for a long time, and the impatient hope of new lighting products.
Finally, I would like to say that it is time for led to take off incandescent lamps, halogen lamps, energy-saving lamps and their shadows in an all-round way, to make its own exclusive model, better lighting and better life, which is the heart of the people.